E. Wilson Classic Fit Lab Coat
Sleek Design. When quality and refinement come knocking, opt for this elongated lab coat. With tailoring at its finest, thoughtful details like the mock boutonniere, a sophisticated longer lapel and the relaxed slim fit make all the difference.
Medelita is the only medical apparel company with the level of confidence in our quality to provide a guarantee on all products we make for 365 days from the delivery date. If any of our products don't meet your expectations, send them back within one year from the date your order was received - for repair or replacement.
We offer free returns on all orders over $100 sent to the U.S. There is no obligation to try on products before deciding on which ones to keep. Simply login to your account to print a free return label anytime.
E. Wilson Lab Coat
Lab coat length varies by size, measured from C7 to back center hem (size 36 = 37.5”, 40 = 38.5”, 46 = 39”).
- Featuring a European double back vent and sophisticated thinner lapel, the E. Wilson lab coat is consistent with today's modern blazers and suits. Overall the E. Wilson is narrower than Laennec in the shoulders and torso, yet comfortable, ergonomic and functional.
- Wilson works best on statures 6’1” and taller.
In choosing a men's high-performance lab coat style, major differentiators are:
- Stretch fabric (i.e. H.W. Cushing, Osler and Bernard) v. non-stretch fabric (i.e. Laennec, E. Wilson)
- Length (i.e. E. Wilson, Laennec, H.W. Cushing and Osler are same length, then Bernard is shorter and Fleming is shortest)
- Classic fit (i.e. Laennec) v. slim-fit (i.e. Bernard, Osler, H.W. Cushing, E. Wilson)
- Within the slim-fit category, slimmest to "relaxed-slim" (i.e. Bernard is slimmest, then Osler, H.W. Cushing, and E. Wilson is most relaxed)