This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Like most websites featuring a login, "cookies" allow us to store your login information in your browser for a seamless experience using medelita.com. From time to time we are forced to make updates to our website's security in order to remain 100% compliant with today's security standards, and there may be a time lapse between when we store a cookie on your browser and then update the website before that cookie expires and you visit the new website. When this happens, you may experience difficulties logging in until you clear a specific "frontend" cookie we have stored for you.
Long story short, if you can't login and you don't see an error message, it's a cookie problem. Here's what to do:
Delete Cookies in Google Chrome
- Copy and paste “chrome://chrome/settings/content” into your address bar and Chrome will take you to your content settings - Or click on the "Menu" tab in the upper-right corner, and select "settings." From there, click on "Show Advanced Settings," at the obttom of the menu, and then "Content Settings."
- Click on “All cookies and site data…” to see a list of all the cookies Chrome has stored on your hard drive. From there you can delete specific files individually, or delete everything by selecting “Remove All.”
- For Android, iOS: Access Chrome’s menu, go to “Settings” and then find the “Privacy” tab under advanced settings. From there select “Clear Browsing Data” at the bottom and check “Clear cookies/site data” as well as anything else you want to wipe from your hard drive.
Delete Cookies in Firefox
- Click on the “Tools” menu button at the top, and in the drop-down menu, select “Options.” Navigate to the “Privacy” tab and under “History” set Firefox to “Use custom settings for history.”
- Click on“Show Cookies…” which appears once you’ve enabled custom settings for your browser history. From there, you can scroll through a list of cookies accumulated by Firefox, clear them individually or remove them all as a group.
- Firefox (iOS): Tap the New Tab button (top right, with the number in it). Now tap the cog button in the top left of the screen. Scroll down to “Clear private data.” On the next screen, make sure “Cookies” is selected, then tap “Clear Private Data”.
Delete Cookies in Safari
- Click on the Safari menu in the upper-left corner and scroll down to “Preferences.” Alternatively, in the same menu, choose “Clear History,” and you can delete everything in one go, from a variety of time frames. If you would much prefer to have more control over what is deleted, choose the “Preferences” option.
- To delete individual cookies, click “Details…” under the “Privacy” tab. From there, find the specific cookie and delete it accordingly..
- Safari (iOS): Go into “Settings” and select Safari. To delete all cookies, tap “Clear History and Website Data.” To delete a specific cookie, tap “Advanced,” then “Website Data” to pull up a list of cookies stored on your phone. From there, hit “Edit,” tap the red circle next to the specific cookie you want to remove, and delete it.
Delete Cookies in Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the “Tools” menu, and select “Internet Options.”
- To delete all cookies, head to the “General” tab under “Internet Options” and then click “Delete…”under the “Browsing History” tab. Check “Cookies and Website Data” and click delete.
- To delete individual cookies, click “Settings” under the “Browsing History” tab. From there, head to “Temporary Internet Files” and select “View Files” to see a list of all the temporary internet files Internet Explorer has saved to your hard drive. Select the files you want to remove and delete them manually.
Congratulations, you've successfully cleaned out your browser's cookies and you should be able to login successfully at medelita.com without issue. If you continue to experience any problems, please contact us or call 877.987.7979 during business hours and we can assist you.